2010年6月20日星期日

sem 2 holidays....

holiday...
is unhappy holiday...
bcos confrontation many unhappy thing...

first...
before holiday unhappy thing...
second...
after holiday unhappy thing...

first
is him hurt my heart...
but i accept...
bcos him is not me d...
him is belong to a good girl d...
i very like him...
but i noe he n me is not ending d...
he is play only...
this all i noe...
but i cant to control my mind...

after he leave me...
i very very sad...
but i wan be strong...
bcos i got many thing wan to do...
when he leave me...
i also grow up something...
in my life he is not important...
money in my life is very important...
but sometime i have miss him...
but this all is normal la...
i can forget him in my life...
but wan use some time...
i wan change him to be normal frend...
not important...
is he change me...

second
is scold ppl life...
i very very very unhappy...
bcos start my holidays...
i bac to my home...
everydays is scold ppl life...
my father...
everyday scold us...
everydays...
i feel be irritated...
u true or wrong he also scold u...
u chatting or free he also scold u...
everyting he also scold u first...
cant to discuss...
cant...
cant to revolt him...

father y u be lik tat...
y...
i feel very hard...
i very tired...
us wan to communication to u...
but us scare...
us look ur face...
us very very scare...
when we happy or unhappy wan shares to u...
but us scare...
us cant to communication good wit u...

when i start my sensible...
i feel u is everyday is scold us...
is everyday...
u give us feel is scare u...
is not very love u...

when i move out live...
i will learn how to autocephaly...
but sometime i also miss the home...
but when i bac to home...
i see u still in scold ppl...
the scene i very very unhappy...
very sad...

when i study...
i stress...
bac home also see u scold ppl...
my stress is increase to thousand again...
i cant to rest...

i have many days cant to sleep...
when in hostel...
i bethink my result...
i bethink him...
this all affect me cant to sleep...
i think bac home can give me to rest...
but it is not...
i feel very very very stress...
feel very very sad...
unhappy....

family...
know y i wan to leave here....
bcos i dun wan live in the scold life...
i very sad...
i very hard...
i very unhappy....
i very stress...
i cant to maintain cantinue...

i very tired...
i wan rest...
y cant live to happy...
y cant live to not scold ppl life....
y....

i not have the cose frend...
not a lovely family...
all not...
only myself...
i very very very unhappy, sad, hard.....

没有评论:

发表评论